Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Ezio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix
Delix

Ezio Empty
PostSubject: Ezio   Ezio Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Ezio

Ezio 7f409390f0

Species: Zangoose

Pokédex Number: #335

Type: Normal

Level: 40

Moveset: Embargo, revenge, cross scissors, crush claw

Description: White fur with orange markings, two sharp claws on every hand he can extend or retreat for fighting or climbing. Walks on all fours often cause he's faster that way

Personality: Ezio is a very playful pokemon, He likes to play and being around other pokemon. Ezio loves going on adventures and learning new things and if there is nothing to do, he gets bored very quickly. He just HAS to do something. He hates being inside for a long time cause he wants to walk around free and see the nature.

Likes: Playing, nature, learning new things, Being petted, Adventures

Dislikes: Boring stuff, being inside, caves, sevipers, rainy weather

Items: -

History: Ezio grew up with his mother and father in a forest. But Ezio wasnt a natural Zangoose, thanks to a defect in his gene's his fur markings were not the usual red, they were orange which is very unusual for a zangoose. His parents anyway, werent ashamed of that. they wanted him to be a normal Pokemon. His parents were very protective and didnt let him go near or talk with other pokemon. When he was still very young, his father showed him how to survive in the forests. Hiding in tall grass and trees, finding food and fighting. Ezio loved watching his father performing attacks and learning attacks, but his father didnt let him fight yet. he was too young. When Ezio was around 12 in human years, he sneaked through the tall grass looking for a wild pokemon to fight, when his eyes saw a big snake pokemon. He remembered his father talking about this kinda pokemon, but he kinda forgot what he said. Though this pokemon seemed too big for him he slowly walked closer for an attack. As he jumped out of the grass, he bit the Seviper's tail. But it was too strong for him. It swung its tail and threw him into a lake nearby. As the Seviper came closer to attack again, he jumped on a tree and hid on it until the Seviper lost interest. He sighed in relief, luckily the Seviper didnt hurt him too bad. His dad told him he needs to practise before he can fight against something so big, so he fought with smaller pokemon in the forest. He got older, and his fighting got better and better. He learned new Attacks and his dad let him go on his own and explore new areas outside of the forest. The only thing he didnt like was the loneliness on his adventures. Sure there were many wild pokemon but He wanted something like a friend.

Example RP: Ezio walked along a forest when he saw a young Eevee being attacked by a big wild Serperior, he got on all fours and ran towards them, he jumped and bit its tail. He growled and protected the young pokemon till the Serperior went away "Who are you?" The Eevee asked "I'm Ezio" he answered "You are a Zangoose, right?" "Yez, I am" "But you are orange" "Yez, becauze of my genes, I am, are you okay" "Yes, I think so" "Be careful out here. there are many wild pokemon, better go home before zomething bad happens" Ezio said "Okay, thank you" The Eevee said as it ran home through the grass

Last edited by Delix on Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

Ezio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezio   Ezio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:24 pm

I understand that you aren't done yet, but there's one thing that really needs to be fixed.

This is a Pokemon-only Realm, there are no Pokeballs and no humans allowed. Remove the parts about the Pokeballs, please!
Also, I think his fur being green is borderlining on being a Shiny. You could make his fur orange or yellow though, since that's closer to red than green is.
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Delix
Delix

Ezio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezio   Ezio Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Uhm.. okay Im on it
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

Ezio Empty