Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Switchblade
Switchblade

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:51 pm

"I suppose we do. Although we never really lose our playful and cheery personality, well, until we evolve... Guess that's one thing I will miss." He says, hopping onto the bed and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:05 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Ralts are very shy, while Kirlia is condescending and Gardevoir are kind. Now. You go to sleep now, Ween."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Ween sighs, laying down "Fine, but can you tell me a story? I'm used to sleeping with stories."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:07 am

"Well. . . Many years ago, there was a trainer and her Pokemon. She had raised the Pokemon for a long time, and they were very close. They became the best, together. . . Then, the Pokemon was sent to a different region, with a different trainer. She was heartbroken. . . But she served her new master the best she could. Once she carried her new master to the top, she left. After all, she no longer had any loyalty to him. She missed her original trainer very much, but she was happy on her own. After all, she was free to be a Pokemon on her own."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:44 pm

Ween listens to this sadly "But that's a sad story... There's not a proper happy ending." he says sadly, he then flaps his ears a bit "Where are you going to sleep though?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:43 pm

"Oh, I'll figure it out. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:49 pm

"So the story is still going on? That's an odd story, most have an end."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 pm

"The Pokemon from the story is still living it," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:26 pm

"I see, is the pokemon you by any chance?" Ween asks, watching her with a happy smile, cleaning himself off with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:37 pm

"Clever little Ween," she laughed.

((It's insane how much kinder she is than Diamond))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:38 pm

"I still kinda feel like you're treating me like a baby." he sighs
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

"I apologize, I suppose it's juts my motherly nature."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:54 am

Ween puts a paw on her mouth with a laugh "You're just going to fluster yourself by thinking of me as a child."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:34 am

"I suppose your right, Ween."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 pm

{*casually bumps just because*}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}   Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendall's Cottage {Always Open! Visitors Welcome!}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4