Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

A hop, skip, and a thump!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Corelean
Corelean

A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Core's expression fell and fell hard returning to the usual scowl. It was as if a massive red flaming aura surrounded her as she stood up and stomped her foot on the ground to get the Eevee's attention. "HEY, DON'T YOU DARE LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'RE SMALL, WEAK OR EVEN HELPLESS!" Core roared causing the surrounding valley to echo with the fire that filled her. "YOU DO SO AND YOU ARE CONSIDERED WEAK, DO YOU HEAR ME???"

Core instantly 'calmed' down and again returned to her seat in a pout as a puff of smoke spouted out of one nostril. "Let it be known that your name is now 'Ween' because of the scary holiday! No takes backs!!"
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:32 pm

"Actually; I've never linked being small with being weak. It just meant that I have to use more speed for my tackle, rather than weight. If I am smaller; I am harder to hit. It is just embarrassing to be named after a physical aspect that may or may not stay with you. Although; I guess the good thing about my name is that it can mean many things." he snuggles back against Core "So warm~"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:48 am

Core growls once more getting annoyed at the persistence of the little powderpuff and casually steps away once more. "WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!!" She said huffing at the tiny Eevee wondering if he'd actually take her word and back off a bit. She wasn't used to this much... attention and certainly wasn't going to let it continue. "I'm glad you don't let it get to you but seriously stop with the rubbing! Are you that itchy that my scales look like a scratching post to you?" Core slowly got up again and grumbled. "Ugh, it has been far too long since I've been in a fight! I need action! I need the adrenalin! I need a good workout!! You can come if you like but this girl needs action all this sitting and talking is nice, but I need some action!"

With that, core darted off into the tall grass still unsure of where she was and where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:08 am

Ween jumps at the shout, going to explain himself before the charmander runs off, he sighs, sprinting after her, his little body flying after her like a rocket until he catches up "If you want, me and you can have a fight."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 am

Core raised an eyebrow as she glanced over at the tiny Eevee careening through the grass as if he were the knife and the grass the butter. "Whoa dude, how do you run so fast with those tiny legs? Never mind, are you sure you want to get beaten so easily? I'll crush you into a fluffy pancake!!" Core cut her sentence short knowing better than to compliment an opponent. She smirked evilly at the little Eevee wondering if her scary face had any effect at all. She then snorted and skidded to a halt.

"Fine, let's have a battle! There's a clear area somewhere ahead. I totally know where it is if you're wondering." Core huffed obviously lying as she had no idea where they were and wondering herself if she had been walking around in circles. 'Why do pokemon let the grass grow this high?' she thought looking down at her own tiny glowing claws as her scratch had absolutely no effect on it as well as the fact that she was quickly running out of pp.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:58 am

Ween smiles happily, bouncing on his tiny paws "Great! This is gonna be so much fun; I love having little spars against friends. Lead the way~"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 pm

Core huffed and dashed forwards in an attempt to lose the little ball of puff but found herself right back where she had started. She silently cursed herself saying that this world was messed up in all the wrong ways. "TRYING TO TRICK ME, HUH?? I KNOW MANY POWERFUL POKÉMON YOU SOGGY SEVIPER WORLD!! I'LL HAVE YOU BURNED TO THE GROUND IN NO TIME!!!" Core stomped the ground and scratched it with all of her fury for tricking her until she fell to the floor out of breath.

She just lay there growling and panting for a while knowing the Eevee would be somewhere around here, She turned around. "YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS??"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:25 pm

But yet, she had actually managed to lose Ween this time, no sound of him nearby, just the quiet wooshing of the grass, no pokemon being disturbed, it was just eerily silent; she had managed to lose the little ball of fluff.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Core paused when she'd heard no response. She snorted slightly amused that she had finally lost the little puff when she'd been trying to for so long! "Ha, that pathetic little puff is finally gone and all I had to do was scare it off!! Bwahahahaha!! That's hilarious!! But seriously you little annoyance, where are you?" Core gave a confused blink when no response was heard yet again. "HEY, QUIT PLAYING THAT!! ARE YOU THAT AFRAID THAT I'D TEAR THAT LITTLE PUFFY HEAD RIGHT OFF OF THAT PUFF OF A BODY YOU INSULT TO POKÉMON!!!!" Core paused and sat there waiting for an angry response or at least something... When nothing was heard again, she snorted and got up continuing on her way through the tall grass in an attempt to 'rescue' the Eevee.

"Wherever you are you'll be sorry if I do find you!! Are you THAT afraid of losing to me??"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:41 pm

She'd fail to find anything still; although eventually she would find a small set of tracks that looked like they were trying to follow after the way she ran, but they suddenly end, not going anywhere at all.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Core continued to stomp through the grass still steaming as she happened to stumble upon a small set of tracks. 'There you are you little annoyance....' Core smirked as her adrenaline rushed through her driving her forwards faster than she would have known absolutely brimming with pride ready for the battle! Unbeknownst to the Eevee, not feeling weak was about 85% of why she fought. The other reason is because once she started it, she absolutely loved the rush of fire that flowed through her anticipating the opponent's next move!! She'd happen to see a bunch of Driftloon drift off in the distance like usual. "Pfft, who would want to fight a puff of air?"

She scoffed after them  as she continued along her way.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:02 pm

If she kept going, she would spend a few minutes walking before coming across a group of fainted Driftloon, and a few minutes further ahead would be Ween, face down in a small pit caused by what looked like a massive fall, as nothing else would impact like that.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Core continued on still silently insulting everything she saw up until she nearly jumped out of her pure white scales when she saw a ton of fainted Driftloon just lying on the ground. Her expression shot from amused to surprised in an instant as she scanned the area now determined to find whatever or whoever did this to them and challenge them to a fight!

"Whoever you are, I wanna fight you!" It wasn't long before the familiar circle-like crater came into view and inside, she found the familiar, yet a little bit flattened, Eevee. "Ugh, what are ya doing in there? Come on!! We've gotta find who did this!! I wanna destroy them!!" She slid down the side of the hole and attempted to grab the end of Eevee's tail to drag him to the top to go look for whoever did it. (If allowed of course! If not, she'd trip upon getting close to the hole and tumble down the hole, slamming into the other side with a harsh 'Thwap' sound.)
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:47 pm

She would slip on the loose ground near the hole, meaning that she would lose her footing on the edge of the hole, falling into it. Ween just groans at the pain and headaches he knew this would cause later.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:56 pm

Core was just about to shout at the little flattened puff ball when she slipped upon the ledge and tumbled at an incredible speed while instinctively curling her tail flame near her stomach to avoid it being snuffed out, whooshing past Ween, and slamming, back first into the other side of the hole with a mighty, rough, Thwap of her scales scraping against the earth.

She muffled an 'Oww' as well as a few insults to herself then looked back at Ween still face down. "Get up or I'll make you get up!!" Core said getting up herself and rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Ween hears sounds in the distance, then a familiar shouting and angry voice, he sighs in relief {If there's anyone who can get me help now it's gonna be...} he hears a rock slipping, followed by a very strange sounding variant of thud {Oh... maybe not then, that sounded painful.}

Ween groans again "I would... but I think my feet are stuck..." Ween says, trying to stand up, pulling his feet out their holes, tumbling backwards "Okay, I'm out... That hurt." he limps over to Core "Are you okay? That sounded really painful."
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh my, what is this~? Two little ones stuck in a nasty hole? How dreadful~"

The Sylveon's voice singsonged as they perched themself on the ledge leading into the pit, lounging quite comfortably with a teasing smile on their face. Who knew how long they'd been sitting there; they may have seen the whole thing. Fable giggled softly, covering their mouth with a ribbon tip. "Do you need some help, darlings~? You aren't hurt, are you? That would be upsetting." Although their smile said something different, they actually did want to help if they could.
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:26 pm

She rolled her eyes sarcastically and said, "I'm fine but how the heck do you keep making these large holes? Are you like a mini fur coated bullet or something? Ugh, whatever, we've gotta find who took down all those really strong looking Driftloon!" She finished as her ruby eyes sparkled in excitement of a new stronger opponent! The feeling of furious rage seemed to drift away as she was suddenly filled to the brim with adrenalin and determination to find them! Her tail went up in a flurry of sparks as she was finally to her feet, taking a tiny stumble forward because of the dome shape of the hole and accidentally crashing into Ween.

"Sorry dude, I'm fired up! When I'm fired up, I'll beat them!! Let's go!!" She then rushed as fast as she could in an attempt to climb out only to stumble backwards again, thrusting her tail in front of her to avoid letting the flame touch the ground. Her tail wasn't helping the situation as it continued to spark and pop in both excitement and agitation that her attempt had failed. Upon seeing the Sylveon and hearing the word 'help' in a sort of mocking voice set her off yet again. "NO, I'M FINE! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" She shouted up at it yet again. She then used her scratch attack as hand holds and scurried her way up then looked back at Ween.

"Come on! Don't be a baby! Get up!"

Last edited by Corelean on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Ween opens his eyes again from closing them at the pain, he notices the Sylveon, knowing it as another eeveelution {So that's what they look like in reality... wow} he stumbles towards the edge of the pit, listening to Core's question "Don't know; guess I just have a high terminal velocity; one moment a group of driftloon are carrying me off; I attack a group of them, then the rest just drop me and flee."

Ween looks at the Sylveon again "I don't need help. I'm fine, thanks; I'm strong." he says, going to the edge, jumping up, barely making it halfway up with his small height and injuries, he keeps trying "Almost... there... just a little further." he would seem to make up less and less height each jump.
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Fable let out a quiet exclamation as they were yelled at, just barely managing to hop to their paws out of the way before the Charmander barreled past them. They huffed, their mouth turning down into a frown. "Goodness gracious, there's no need to be rude! I was only trying to be a good citizen." The Sylveon made a show of acting insulted, turning their nose up and flicking their pink tail at the girl before focusing on the Eevee.

They smiled, remembering what it was like to be an Eevee. Noticing that the boy was in fact having some trouble, they reached down with a pair of ribbons, wound them around the Eevee's middle, and lifted him up and out of the hole. "There you go, dear~! And," They leaned in close to him, adopting a sly expression as they blocked their mouth from the Charmander's view with a ribbon. "Just between you and me, it's alright to ask for help sometimes! You can prove your worth in other ways besides strength."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Core turned around, closed her eyes and folded her arms in an annoyed huff still slightly out of breath. "Oh yeah? *pant* well, what do you know anyways? Come on Ween, we have a battle to fight! You beat an entire heard of Driftloon." She turns a small glance over at the small Eevee wondering what the Ribbons were doing, secretly entranced by them, yet she'd never let it show. Her tail flame calmed to a soft flicker as she then sat down, back still slightly turned to the Sylveon.

She let a loud groan erupt from her throat knowing meeting this Sylveon wasn't going to get them to the battle field any time soon. "So, what's your name and what the heck are you strange noodle thing?" Core knew little to nothing about the new introduced 'fairy' species and those ribbons, although pretty, were a little off-putting in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Ween lets himself be lifted out the hole, wincing a bit, watching the Sylveon's body language with a slightly open mouth {So pretty} he shakes his head, his ears flapping as he does it, he winces again from this, he smiles at the sly comment "Actually; I know that; just trying to show my friend an example of what it looks like to be helped by someone~ Ow... my ribs." he winces again.

He turns his head to look at Core "No offence Core, but neither of us are now in a state to fight now; everything aches when I move, and I'm a bit tired. We can try another day though; there's no rush; friends last forever after all~"
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 pm

(Sorry for being slow! :/ )

The Sylveon's nose wrinkled in disgust at being called a "strange noodle thing." They shot an overdramatic look back at the Charmander, one ear flicking before they whirled around to face her. One ribbon shot out as Fable spun, deftly plucking a nearby pink flower out of the ground and placing it behind one of the Pokémon's ears, the one without the bow on it.

"'Strange noodle thing'?" she echoed, her voice high in mock outrage. She adopted a hurt expression, pressing the tip of one ribbon to her chest. "Is that what I look like to you, just pieces of soggy noodles? Now I don't know if I want to tell you my name, since you're being so mean to me...!" She made a show of being upset, pouting in the Charmander's face before turning her head to look back at the Eevee, flashing a wink at him.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Core's face scrunched up in annoyance as the Sylveon faced her. "YEAH! What even are you???" She shouted as she then jumped to her feet as the 'sob story' began. "Oh save me the tears you old ... Thing-whatever-you-are! If you don't plan on fighting me, then I'll be on my way!" Core huffed then turned around and began to stomp-walk away as tiny plumes of smoke barely visible shot out of her nostrils.

Core wandered off a ways until she found a clearing leaving both Ween and the Sylveon alone and let them get acquainted. "Feh, take my friends will you... UGH! I NEED A PLAN!!" She roared into the sky as her gravel like voice tore through the air in a violent earsplitting rage. "I don't need him, stupid little pathetic, little..." She screamed again and kicked a rock so hard, it ricocheted off a tree and smacked her in the head.

By then, Core's rage had reached its peak as her tiny tail flame grew so hot, it incinerated a small area of grass just underneath it. She charged at the tree, tiny claws blazing as she then struck the tree again and again until she'd finally burned out. "I don't need friends..." She then fell to the ground again as she assumed her only friend had found another, better friend and had left her behind. "Stupid Pokemon... Stupid worthless Corelean. Stupid onion, stupid blob-dad!!"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 am

Ween smiles to the Sylveon "That's just Core, she's awesome once you get to know her, come on~" he happily starts hopping over to Core, stopping next to her with a big smile "Where are we going now? I'm not sure I can do another race yet~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hop, skip, and a thump!   A hop, skip, and a thump! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A hop, skip, and a thump!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: The Great Meadow-
Jump to: