Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Flower Power {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Flower Power {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Shaymin was currently scurrying through the meadow, her head close to the ground. Whenever she saw a pretty flower, she would pick it and tuck it along the floofy quill-like fur on her back. Soon, she simply looked like a bundle of flowers moving through the grass. Then, she decided to sing since she was alone. "Be happy~! Happiness is a gift, the world is a gift, the sun is a gift, the flowers are a gift~ Be happy!" she warbled, making up her own lyrics to a tune she had heard before.

However, she wasn't aware that her Gracidea Flower had become snagged and fallen off of her head about three yards back.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Ween would be hopping through the field, once again covering himself in pollen and grass to make himself smell nice and just generally muck around, he suddenly spots the shaymin, then sees the flower drop, he picks it up in his mouth and hops over to her, tapping her with a paw, speaking with the flower held carefully "Excuse me, you dropped a flower, I think."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:49 pm

She turned, her eyes wide. "O-Oh. T-Th-thank you," she murmured, taking it and putting back in its place. "U-Um. . . A-A-Aren't you s-surp-surprised?" Minnie stuttered, shocked that he wasn't staring at her with his mouth agape as most Pokemon did upon meeting her.

((If you weren't aware, it wouldn't be 'the shaman' -- her name is Shaymin and she's the only one because she's a Mythical Pokemon, sorta like Mew))
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:14 pm

((Mind if I join? ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:46 pm

((Go ahead, Core!))
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 pm

((Thanks!))

Core sat in far left of the field a few yards away from the other two Pokemon quietly contemplating on weather grass tasted good or not... She's seen Ponyta eat it as well as a bunch of other pokemon so if it was good enough for them, it was good enough for her! She took a small gulp and gingerly reached out one of her tiny, now mud covered due to her color being a concern to the local pokemon (Or lack there of), albino hands and gingerly plucked a small blade of grass as her face twisted into a more disgusted look as she brought the small leaf to her nose and sniffed it. 

'Oh my gosh, Core! What are you doing??? You don't eat grass!!' her common sense shouted as she began to open her mouth and place the small blade into it but viciously jerked it back letting loose a disgusted cough. 'But they can do it! Why can't I?' Silently hoping no pokemon was watching, she got up and surveyed the area around her as a tiny sweat drop of fear and worry slowly rolled down her face almost matching the expression of the little albino terror currently coated in mud almost matching a normal Charmander's orangey-brown tones. 

She let a sigh of relief as she sat back down, face relaxing back into a more curious one, and again, studied the small blade still tightly wedged in between all three claws. She then gulped down her nerves knowing as well as day that they were the only ones keeping her weak at this current state, quickly tossed the leaf into her open mouth and shut it slowly chewing the tiny leaf. Her white face then grew very green as her eyes shot open with very small pupils as she quickly spat it out gagging. "Ugh!! Ugh!! This place is trying to POISON ME!!!" She shouted angrily at the grass quickly brushing off her tongue with the nearest branch knowing it tasted almost as bad, as she had tried one the previous week, but it was better than the vile green twig she'd just placed in her mouth!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:02 am

(May I join as well?)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 am

((I don't mind! ^_^))

"Is s-s-someone h-hurt?!" she whispered in horror after hearing Core's scream.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:59 am

Ween listens to the yell with a happy little smile "Nah, that was Core, nothing hurts her; she's strong. Why would I be surprised to see another pokemon playing in the flowers, it's so much fun to do~" he says, rolling over once to prove his point
[[he's ditzy, and not well travelled, he only knows the basic mythical pokemon by looks and name.]]
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:53 pm

((Luna said she would be away for a while and said to continue without her until she gets back.))

Core doubled over dramatically and coughed a few times wondering why in the world she did that!! "Ugh... That was... repulsive! How can eat this stuff..." Her stomach gave a strong, thunderous growl. She could go home and eat but that would mean actually asking her mother for food she didn't catch herself. In fact, her mother had sent her on this mission to hunt on her own since she was beyond the correct age.

"What do I even hunt?? What's even here? I can't just eat berries all the time... So hungry eww..." She absolutely hated the feeling of weakness taking over even the slightest bit. She jumped up and growled at herself. "LOOK AT YOU?? YOU'RE SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING!! FREAK!! GET UP, GET OUT THERE AND GO FREAKING HUNT SOMETHING!!! THE LEAST YOU CAN CATCH IS A CATERPIE OR SOMETHING..."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:57 am

She quietly scurried over to Core. "M-Miss? W-Will you p-please stop s-sh-shouting?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:02 pm

Ween listens to the shouting and laughs quietly {that's all?} he hops over to Core {Shame I have to use my secret stash, was planning on eating these on a special day.} he bounces past Shaymin, smiling "She always shouts, I think it may be her tone of voice." he sits in front of her, slipping off his bandanna, he unfolds it, three oran berries kept inside, he takes the corners of the bandanna in his mouth, putting his paws on her chest to get more height, holding the bandanna with the berries in up to her "You can have these, Core~"
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:19 am

[[Core says to skip her
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:16 pm

She looked at the Eevee. "Y-You're n-n-nice. . ."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Ween shrugs as well as an Eevee could "Core's my friend, why wouldn't I help her? Anyway, do you want an Oran berry too? I keep one more with me in case of emergency emergencies."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Her eyes widened and she nodded. Oran Berries had always been her favorite, even if they were medicinal.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 12:10 am

((Forgive me but my schedule has literally run me into the ground with no/barely any energy to continue. >.< I'm so sorry I've left you guys. I'll be back as soon as I am able though ^^

EDIT: I'm back but posting will be slow!))

Last edited by Corelean on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 4:32 am

Ween flicks his tail, an Oran berry flying out, landing on his tail again as he holds it out "I'm Ween, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:45 am

[color=#ff66ff]"C-Call me Mi-innie," she stuttered, though it was lessening as she began to trust the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

"Hi Minnie, I like your flowers, what species are you? I've never seen a pokemon like you, and I lived in a forest, so I saw a lot of flowery pokemon." he asks, still holding the Oran berry out
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:09 pm

She took the berry and ate it in a single bite before answering. "T-There's on-only one of m-me," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 pm

"Oh... I'm sorry, what happened to your family?" he asks sadly, ears flopping down
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:44 pm

As Core was listening to this, silently pretending not to, she shook her head, then looked at the berry as if it were one of the last pieces of life preservers she'd see in a long time. Her stomach growled softly upon staring at it next to her not knowing if there would be any kind of food she could 'hunt' that wouldn't make the others unhappy. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as they brimmed with tears but she fought them back as the others were preoccupied in talking to themselves. 'Oran berries are great... but I need meat soon... Ugh, I've had so many berries I know it'll make me sick... but better than grass at least...' Her eyes narrowed as she quietly tried to slip away and continue her 'hunt'. 

She 'dissolved' into the tall grass as it enveloped around her and quietly sat contemplating her options.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:10 am

"T-There's onl-ly ever been o-one of m-me."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 pm

"Oh, that's really cool, so are you like a legendary?" he asks, sitting down and tilting his head in interest, ears flopping to one side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Power {Open}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next