Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Flower Power {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 5:10 pm

"M-Mythic-cal," she explained, stumbling over her words. Then, she sort of looked up despite the fact that it was hard for her. "I c-c-can show y-you s-something c-cool since the s-sun's out."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Core's stomach was now uncontrollable to the point she even considered asking for help and those disgusting oran berries. Disgusting! She spat in one of the patches of tall grass surrounding her wondering if this hunger would come to an end soon. She absolutely hated the fact that she actually had to hunt instead of her parents... Meat was a necessity but why is it so hard to get?? "Ugh, I'm so freaking hungry and getting weak..." She looked around and sniffed the air trying to see if she could find at least something to eat. 

She pushed her way back through the grass carried by the scent of the Eevee as well as the grass bug-thing... As she watched their conversation, Ween was looking more and more appetizing than she'd once thought... This isn't good, "Friends aren't food! Friends aren't food!!" She tried to tell herself not really knowing what to do. She threw her hands over the pounding in her head and stomach trying to squash out the noise. She fell to the side unsure of what to do. Her usual angry tail flame was still burning bright but a bit lower than usual rather than a popping sparkler, it was more of a flicker fighting to stay lit.

"Maybe a nap... Yeah... a..." Her mind then rang free as if it were lighting her soul on fire. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? GET UP COWARD!! YOU'RE NOT DOWN, AND YOU'RE NOT OUT!! GET UP YOU SCRAWNY ONION!!" Core's ruby eyes flew open at that and she steadily got to her feet now more determined than ever. "No, I'm not going down like this! I am MOLTEN CORE!!" Tiny sparks erupted from her nose showering the tall grass in tiny clouds of smoke as she rose and rushed off into the bushes. "I'm actually ashamed I actually considered giving up, that little puff ball is rubbing off on me!"
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:09 am

Ween smiles happily with a nod "Yeah sure, I love cool things~" his tail waved with his happiness
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:19 pm

She squeaked at the noise Core was making. "J-Just a m-moment, Ween." She wandered closer to Core. "M-Miss, can you s-s-stop sh-shout-ting?" Shaymin asked.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Core wheeled back and glared viciously at the tiny grass covered hedgehog and growled, yet not enough for it to be an attack. "BACK OFF OR GET BURNED!" She snarled, her red eyes wild with hunger as she darted off further into the tall grass turning her head back to look at the brown and white fluffy bacon with a side of relish! She then viciously shook out the thought and barred forwards into the nothingness that seemed to be the endless grass coating this unmistakeable hunting ground. 

Once she was clear of the grass, she happened to find a flapping Goldeen on the land a bit aways away from the water. She quickly surveyed the land for any signs of predators and quickly dove into the kill enjoying fish! Despite it being somewhat boney, it was still satisfying enough to ease the hunger a bit. She then sat back and shook off the remains of the meal with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:36 pm

((Aaand Shaymin doesn't like her xD))

She huffed, backing away slightly. However, as she had promised Ween, she pawed gently at her flower. It began to glow, and she was enveloped in the pale here light before she was standing there, in her sky forme. "My personality changes a lot when I do this!"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:05 pm

((I doubt anyone does! XD But Ween who seems to put up with it more than the others *Shrug* I know I wouldn't have the patience. XD))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:59 am

Ween watches with a gasp "Wow, that's so cool! You're like... A Umm... Thingy that has long legs!~" he smiles, tail swishing "How does it change?"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:26 pm

She decided to take a nearby leaf and wipe off the remains then headed back only to find Ween being fascinated by by a new Pokemon. She merely shrugged and kept walking slightly wondering where the grass hedgehog went. The last thing she wanted right now was some kind of weird Pokemon pretending it wasn't a ditto. She then stopped and turned back around, eyes sparkling with a sinister idea. She then charged back towards the Shaymin and shouted. "Hey, Pink blob! You ain't a legendary! You're just a ditto!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:41 pm

She looked at her curiously. "Dittos can only turn into what they can see. I'm Shaymin! One and only!" she laughed, now much more outgoing and confident.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Core just rolled her eyes at the comment. "I still don't believe but whatever. Prove you're a legendary then! Come on, do something cool!" Core then folded her pearly albino scaled arms making a soft clack as the scales hit against each other. She then sat on the floor in front of them watching the Shaymin with a hopefully intimidating glare adorned with a cocky smile. 'There's no way she's a legendary, impossible!'
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:18 am

Ween would just be staring with his mouth agape, wondering how such a change was possible for a pokemon. And also at the fact that a legendary could blend into the background so well
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:03 pm

She grabbed a couple of berries in her mouth that she knew would create a sort of acid when mixed. Breaking them open and mixing them, she waited until the acid was nearing a flower and used a power any Pokemon would know belonged to her -- absorbing the poison into herself to cleanse the area. "Augh. I feel sick now," she muttered. "Believe me now, Charmander?" she challenged, though not unkindly. She was treating the rudeness as friendly competition, as she always did.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Core sat there trying her best not to look impressed but she opens her mouth to protest and nothing came out. She quickly snapped it shut and let out a small growl not enough to lower the PP bar. "Fine! Be all legendary and special and stuff! I'll be over here!" She then turned around and sat with her back to the group not really wanting them to see her bewildered expression that was slowly escaping her angry mask.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Ween watches in amazement "WOW THAT'S SO COOL!" he then watches Core with a sigh, shaking his head "Just be patient with her. She's an amazing friend when she trusts you."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:21 am

"Nah, she's fine! I always love a little competition!" she laughed, grinning at Ween.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:48 pm

A large rage mark appeared upon the back of Core's albino head as the bewilderment failed upon hearing 'Ween's' explanation of her. She then turned around glaring at 'Ween' then snorted and charged towards the now airborne Shaymin now wanting to test how strong she was. If it was a she, that is... She then tripped upon an upturned root and face planted straight into the ground with a loud thud but quickly bounced back up and tried again but had mud in her eyes this time and tripped yet again.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:21 pm

Ween groans, walking over to Core to try to brush the mud out of her eyes with his bushy tail "You need to think before you jump into battle, observe your surroundings more and figure out how you can use them to you advantage, if you want to battle her, remember she is a legendary, so you'll need to work with cover."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:51 am

"Why do you run to attack me? First off, I don't like fighting. But if I did fight you, you'd just get hurt."

((How did you become a mod, Core?!))
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:08 am

((Mew needs help: https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com/t65-moderator-positions-open She's had positions opened for a while and I had experience running/helping run my own forum so I thought I'd lend a hand. Positions are still open!))

Apparently more dirt had gotten in Core's eyes than she'd first thought. "The burning suddenly became intense as the dust turned to flecks of mud. "Ow ow ow ow OWWWW!!" Core screamed beginning to frantically rub her eyes, desperately trying to get the mud out. She then froze shakily as the pain was intense when she felt something soft try to help her. He'd gotten the mud off of the surface but the small amount of dust swept to where she couldn't reach as she then tried not to scream.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 9:10 am

{Dove had a derp}

Last edited by Dove on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:41 pm

((What about Switch?))
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 pm

((Asdfghjkl

Post orders, man

I always forget Dx))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 3:07 am

Ween runs over to Core "Blink really really quickly, I don't know why that works, but it does."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:54 am

She glanced at the screaming Pokemon. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Power {Open}   Flower Power {Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Power {Open}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next