Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Core's sweet secret!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corelean
Corelean

Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:25 pm

Core began also calling for Ween up until she heard something over by a tree. She quietly walked up to it and slowly peeked around to find Ween crying. At first she reached out to him but an icy jolt filled her extended arm making her quickly withdraw it. She looked at him unsure of how to approach this... It wasn't like there were instructions on how to be nice... right? "W-" She began but the lump in her throat prevented speech and she backed away but then shook her head. [i]'Ugh, what is this? Fear??? Hahaha! I laugh in the name of fear!" 

She gulped back the lump and continued to extend her paw out to gently tap him on the shoulder. She stood up strong and crossed her arms trying to pretend this 'fear' she felt didn't exist. "W-Ween... I, uh..." She looked away as the blue streaks of stress again marred her features. What if he no longer wanted to be her friend... what if this really was the end? The thought of it all made her want to run... Now, was the last thing she wanted... she was the cause of the hurt inflicted upon a pokemon who only wanted to be her friend... and had from the very beginning. "I..." 

Tears began to well up yet again in her eyes but she quickly shook her head and got her courage back up. "I'm.... sorry... I know you'll never forgive me... but..."
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 5:04 am

Ween looks up at the sound of Kendall's voice "K...Kendal?" he then goes silent as he sees Core, tensing up as his eyes shut trying to shuffle away from her, terror on his face. "N...n...n...no."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:35 pm

The Gardevoir stooped down to be a bit closer to their height. "Ween, Crater here came to apologize. I understand that you are upset." Kendall looked between the two Pokemon, who both were little more than children, and her gaze softened. "But I believe that she means it when she says she is sorry."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:04 am

Core could feel her blood slowly boil at Ween's reaction of her 'apology' She quickly turned around and balled her fists up trying to squash the current rage. "Calm down, Core, Calm DOWN..." she whispered through clenched teeth assuming none of the pokemon near could hear her. She took a deep breath and turned back around facing the terrified and wounded Ween. Seeing him so defeated sparked something in Core, yet, this time it wasn't rage. It was a loud sense of dread as well as hurt that overcame her causing her to turn away again not ready to face this.

"I-*gulp* I'm not going to hurt you... I didn't mean... I never meant to..." She gulped back tears as she then sat a ways away from Ween yet still close enough to him to try to get him to hear her. 'No, no no no no! I'm not going to cr... DANG IT CORE!! Tears flowed again as she shut her eyes known the world around her could hear but this time, she didn't care. This friend... meant a lot to her as it was the first she could make since... "Look, I'm stupid, I make mistakes. I'm not as strong as I pretend to be... I'm sorry..." She sobbed 

"If you don't forgive me... I don't want to be alone again... I don't want to hurt you... I- I think about myself a little more than others because myself used to be all I had and..." She couldn't finish and began rubbing her eyes as the liquid poured down her face. "I don't want to hurt *sniff* no more hurt... I'm so sorry..." She then got up and ran as far as she could away from him and Kendall. No pokemon should have to deal with her ever again. She ran until her energy was no more, no pokemon would ever hear from her anymore, she would make sure of that!
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:25 am

Ween looks up at the sound of her crying, it being a foreign noise for him to hear from her, but in the time it took for him to look up, she was gone, he blinks a few times, wondering if his paranoid brain had made the whole encounter up. He blinks again, before looking out to Kendall in confusion. "W...who's Crater?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 1:37 pm

She sighed, becoming thoroughly worried about the Charmander. "That's what she said her name was." Kendall's mind was racing as she tried to decide whether to stay and comfort Ween or go help the crying Fire-type. I know what it feels like to be abandoned, she thought. "Ween, would you like to come with me? I want to go find her."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Core tripped over a raised root and just stayed down, her face buried deeply in the mud as she cried. It seems like this hour would be her last. she didn't really like the feeling of pure anguish and defeat... this wasn't supposed to happen. Where was the ultimate strength she so strongly clung to? Where was she even to go now? Home all blubbery? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Her mother wouldn't hear of it and would send her back outside to face either the punishment or go fix her own problem. She curled her tail around her  into a little ball its the flame on the end began to harden the mud on her face.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Ween looks at Kendall, then, with a sigh, nods. He drags himself out from under the tree, injured leg dragging out behind him "O...o...okay. Just you go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Kendall noticed he was injured and picked him up, placing the little Eevee on her head. "Careful, don't fall," she said softly, heading in the direction 'Crater' had gone.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:15 am

Core lay there, head still buried in the mud not really wanting to move but she defied her own thoughts and sat up anyways. The mud was freezing and it stung a little when her tail tip sizzled a bit as she begun to slowly peel the now hardened mud off of her facial scales and sat there in there in a hollow in the tall grass wondering if any other pokemon would find her... and silently hoping they wouldn't. She looked up through the high opening of the tall grass as the sun was now probably high noon. The Murkrow cawed and Pidgy's tweeted, Beedrills buzzed, this was supposed to be a good day... Yet it wasn't... All because she messed up.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 am

Ween nods, carefully balanced on her head "Okay then, let's find Core."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Core. So that's her name. I wonder why she wouldn't tell me the first time...

The Gardevoir carefully glided in the direction she had gone, and soon noticed her stark white scales amongst the grass. "Please don't run off again," was the first thing she said.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 am

Core turned her head and stared blankly through the thick blades of grass wondering if Kendall was actually there for a few minutes. No doubt she was and no doubt Ween had said her name by then... She expected suspicion to catch on to her previous actions and threw her albino arms over her scaly head letting the scales collide in an almost inaudibly soft 'clack'. She wasn't ready to face it now... She for one, knew Ween wouldn't follow and for two knew that Kendall was probably coming with a torch. With a raspier than usual breath, she inhaled deeply and stood as firm as a statue, eyes losing that life like Core flame just staring in the direction of the voice.

"I-I'm here..." She said still unable to speak much...
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:14 am

Ween sighs with relief, doing a floppy jump out of Kendall's arms, aiming to land on Core "Boo~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 8:59 am

Kendall crouched down beside the Charmander. "Oh... It's not good for a child with so much potential to look so upset, little one," she said with a soft smile. "Why did you run off when things were going well?"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Core blinked at the unfamiliar word, this pokemon was speaking in all kinds of fancy talk. She looks up at Kendal, ruby eyes still wet and stained, "W-what's Post, pootsential mean?" She said up until she felt ween dive on her head. She then looked up at him confused. "Does this mean you forgive me?" She said almost inaudible hoping she wasn't being too threatening... it was all so new to her... Pokemon being nice really is a thing that happens and she was beginning to believe it! She then smiled and let out a tiny roar of happiness attempting to hug Ween in an almost crushing way.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 am

Ween laughs happily, being pressed tightly against Core by the hug, his fluffy fur working as a impact shield of sort "Of course I do, can't stay angry at you~"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:11 am

"Potential. It means you can do great things if you just try."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Core smiled smugly and shot Kendall a thank you 'thumbs up'! "Thanks Miss Kendall, now I"ve got a new mission in life! I'M GONNA BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA ANY BAD POKEMON BULLYING OTHERS AND YOU'RE GONNA HELP ME, RIGHT WEEN??" She roared into the air confidently knowing things would change if she let them! She then balled up her fists and punched randomly in the air now full of adrenalin and something she'd only just learned. Her Molten core would be used for nothing but good now and she'd show any pokemon a thing or two about going all the way and never giving up! This was going to be the time of her life and she'd never let them forget it!
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:26 pm

[[getting serious Mystery Dungeon vibes from this~

Ween smiles happily, with a firm nod "Mhm, I'd be glad to help with that~ especially after what that dragon did to my leg..."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:00 pm

She smiled. "Follow your dreams, little ones, but also remember. It is never right to harm another Pokemon unless they have attacked you; peace is always the answer."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Core then smiled and then rushed forwards yelling, "Hey, I've heard there was a Dunsparce heard bullying a Weedle! Anyone want in?" Core then wheeled around and began running backwards facing them smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 3:24 am

Ween grins, running along with Core, going with his limp "Okay, let's do this; I'll try my best~" he says happily, keeping up with Core
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:06 am

The Gardevoir laughed lightly and smiled at them. "Oh, I'll stay behind. You two come visit me soon, will you? Ween here knows where my home is," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Core balled up her tiny fists and shouted loudly into the air, "THANKS MISS!" waving gratefully back at Kendall despite being merely feet from her, hoping she would come on some adventures someday! She then turned back to ween and glumly eyed his cast wondering if he'd ever be able to use it again. "When's this thing coming off?" She said lightly tapping the cast. She hadn't known him to actually break something since he'd made massive craters upon landing each time without a scratch... well, more or less...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core's sweet secret!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: The Woods-
Jump to: