Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Luca

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Luca Empty
PostSubject: Luca   Luca Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Luca

Luca M (I'll draw this eventually xD)

Species: Murkrow

Pokédex Number: #198

Type: Dark/Flying

Level: 35

Moveset: Wing Attack, Feint Attack, Confuse Ray, Night Shade

Description: Murkrow is an avian Pokémon with black feathers. Its crooked, yellow beak and the three, feathery tufts on its head resemble a witch's nose and hat respectively. It has semi-circular, red eyes with white sclera and pupils and a spiky collar of feathers around its neck. The shaggy feathers on its tail resemble the end of a broom, and there is a thin, red band at the base of the tail. Its yellow feet have four toes, three facing forward and one backward.

Personality: If someone was asked to use one word to describe Luca, it would be 'arrogant'. His head is figuratively bigger than the moon. He throws his weight around, but isn't necessarily rude. However, 'Luca the Murkrow' and adjectives such as 'generous', 'kind', and 'intelligent' are antonyms. He's stupidly brave, in fact. Despite this, he'd be more than willing to put his life on the line for a friend.

Likes: Shiny things, poetry, scary things, being in charge, being complimented, having power, Pokemon who are scared of him. Did I mention shiny things?

Dislikes: Cold weather, Meowths, Pokemon stronger than him, being looked down on, being pushed around, rain

Items: He wears a band of silver on the middle front toe of his left foot.

History: Born in a flock made up mostly of Honchrow and a few Murkrow, like him, he looked up to his father who led the group. Despite this, however, he felt himself drawn towards poetry. Normally, poetry was only learned by females, but his sister would always give him her books when she finished. He was fascinated by all sorts of poems and began to write his own. When another Honchrow found out and told his father, however, all the books and things he had written were taken and burned. Even though part of him wanted to give up his 'girly' pursuits, he decided that he shouldn't change for his father. He continued writing and refused to give it up. However, his troubles weren't over. When he was about fourteen, he discovered he was even more different from the rest of the males. When his father caught poor Luca flirting with another male Murkrow in the flock, he was exiled almost on the spot. Luca just flew as far as he could. Eventually, when he found himself unable to fly anymore, he saw a hazy spot in the air which he decided to fly through. Luca had been in the Realm ever since.

Example RP: (2)

Luca was repeatedly striking a target he had quickly built out of a few tree branches and a couple vines in an even rhythm, reciting his latest poem under his breath as he did. He stopped when a little female Starly hopped up to him shyly.

"Um, excuse me, Mr Murkrow...?" she asked nervously.

He stopped and landed in front of her. "Yeah, Doll? Whaddya need?" he asked in the Mobster fashion most of the Honchrows back home spoke in.

"I was just... um... I was wondering if you'd... um... uh... If you'd um... like to uh..."

It clicked that she was asking him out. "Sorry, Doll," he replied with a nervous chuckle. "I'm not lookin' for a female." Thankfully, the way he spoke disguised that he quite literally meant he didn't want a female mate. Luca noticed how her feathers drooped slightly.

He felt like he had been a bit too calloused with the laugh and added, "But if I was, Doll, a pretty thing like you'd be the first one I looked to."

Her feathers fluffed up from the praise and a bit of embarrassment before she felt the awkwardness and scurried off.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Luca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca   Luca Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 5:27 pm

This app looks good but I do have a question about the book in the history. Where did these wild flock of Murkrow and Honchrow get these books from? Did they steal them from humans?

((So sorry I was so late XD I had a birthday party on the 14th I had to go to!))
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Dove
Dove

Luca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca   Luca Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:25 pm

That's what I was thinking, yeah. I like to think of them as giant magpies xD
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Luca Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca   Luca Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:09 pm