Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

getting started

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mew
Owner
Mew

getting started - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 am

(Nope, I don't mind! The more, the merrier!)

Nathaniel lashed his tail at the Murkrow as he flew by, hissing softly. It was irritating that everyone didn't believe in his abilities to handle things like this, and it was most likely because of his stutter.

His hiss grew louder, more angry as he cast his carefully trained aristocratic gaze on the dark bird, tilting his nose up.  "I a-am qu-qui-quite capable o-of hand-hand-handling the sssuh-sssituation m-my-myssself, sssir, your cuh-c--com-commentsss are not ne-necccesss-ss-ssary." he said coldly, a glint in his eye.

He wasn't quite sure what the white Charmander was doing anymore, but at this point he was past the point of concern and had moved on to being just plain annoyed.

Last edited by Mew on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Delix
Delix

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:46 pm

Ezio moved closer to the group, still sneaking in tall grass, just his bright orange eyes looking out between the grass
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:40 pm

(Disco hasn't replied in three days so go ahead and reply, Doodle. :P)
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:49 pm

((I pm'ed her, I hope she's ok :o))

As she felt her cheeks get hot from the compressed air, she thought it would be time to unleash, THE ULTIMATE FLAMETHROWER! She opened her mouth wide only to unleash a puff of condensation that was the hot, compressed air trapped inside. She then turned to the group and threw her arms around her as her tail instinctively hid behind her back as a large gust of icy wind whipped over her. She then screeched a bit turning around and grabbing hold of her flame to keep it lit. This certainly wasn't the weather for Charmanders, but she would NEVER let the others know she was even a little bit cold despite the fact she clung so closely to her tail flame knowing it was her only lifeline.

She could see her breath... this was not good... this was NOT good at all... For a split second, worry marred her features but it quickly dropped as she regained her 'attitude' back. She quietly shot angry glances towards the two pokemon she could see wondering if they were cold... as soon as they made the first mistake, she'd let them know how much weaker they were compared to her. 'Braving the elements? HA! I'll do it in my sleep!' She thought quietly chuckling. She then emitted a low, fierce growled at the vines still attached to her hands and turned to the Serperior.
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Jester
Jester

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:11 am

(So so sorry guys ahhh, I'm back now and okay! ^^)

The Murkrow cackled quite deviously at the Charmander's comments, such talk! He swooped low again when she challenged him to come down and say it, "I'm gonna droooop you into the lake hehehehe!" His voice was nonchalant as he wheeled back into the sky, watching as she looked to be preparing for a flamethrower, sure she was jesting? He turned his attention back to the Serperior who seemed quite perturbed by his comments, "Ooooh I was only joking!" He laughed raucously and called back to him, "You are clearly strong, right? You appear to be high leveled! I merely jest, I'm a harmless bird, promise!" He'd hoped he could abate the tense situation with his jokes, but as usual, not many appreciated his brand of humor.

His eyes turned back to the Charmander still preparing for the ultimate move, waiting with a gleam in his eyes to see what she had in store. He nearly fell from the sky from the laughter when all that puffed out was all the hot air she'd gathered inside, "Good attempt! But a bit too much air and not enough fire!" He was about to make another retort when he was buffeted by the icy wind, letting out a startled caw when he was thrown into the ground. He got to his feet and shook himself off, looking back at the Charmander with a less fiendish and more concerned look, "You really should find shelter, you know?" He looked to the sky and shivered a bit himself, "We all should, it's a bit cold for any Pokemon out here...Well...Save maybe a Zangoose." He gave the tell grass a pointed look, remembering the other that was hiding there.
Back to top Go down
Delix
Delix

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Ezio retreated his claws and went out of the tall grass, looking at the whole group of pokemon standing there. "Well, now that you have dizcovered me, Im sorry. but my kind tends to hide and sneak In tall grass" "Im Ezio, one of you met me before" He said, his eyes looking over to the young Charmander
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Nathaniel fell silent, keeping a suspicious narrowed gaze on the dark bird nonetheless. He was momentarily worried as he turned his attention to watching the Charmander attempt to summon up a flame; if she was truly as inexperienced as she seemed, there was a good chance that the Grass-type could be hit by the fire too. But there was nothing to worry about, as the only thing that came out of her mouth was a puff of hot air.

The sudden cold wind caught him off-guard just as much as the other two visible Pokémon. The big snake let out a low hiss, the icy chill wrapping itself around his body and seeping into his skin. He would probably have to go find warmth soon, as the Murkrow has suggested. Nathaniel could already feel the heavy drowsiness creeping slowly through his veins; eyes half-lidded, he carefully lowered the Charmander to the ground so he wouldn't accidentally drop her, then pulled the vines back into his collar.

"Ssso ki-kuh-kind of y-you to juh-juh-join usss..." he remarked, speaking markedly slower than usual as he cast a sideways glance at the orange and white Pokémon emerging from the grass.

Last edited by Mew on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm

Once free Core growled at the trio in front of her and quickly darted off in the direction of her cave. "D-don't think Th-this is over!! I WILL beat you as soon as this acid falling from the sky is gone!!" She shouted back attempting to avoid the powdery puff flakes that were now falling upon the ground around her. Some hit her anyways making small, painful sizzles as it touched her scales. "Ah Fudge it!" She said reverting to running on all fours in an attempt to speed up while diving between trees and under roots.

Finally making it home, she coiled herself into a very tight ball right next to her parents who merely just groaned in slumber. Finally home, and finally warm, she closed her eyes and fell asleep only to waken the next day with the powdery white 'poison' completely surrounding the outside land of her cave.
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting started   getting started - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting started
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: Middleplace-
Jump to: