Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Sunbathing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:00 am

Diamond sighed and stretched beside the river, having found a place with no snow that was reasonably warm. She began grooming, as she always was, making a quiet purring sound as she did.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 6:38 am

Ween hops along the river bank, laughing happily as he dips his tail into the water every so often, almost slipping into the river a few times. He spots Diamond, slowing down as he walks over, smiling happily "Morning~"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Core was a little ways down angrily hurling stones into the winding, blue, poisonous snake. Or, at least it was poisonous to her and she absolutely HATED that! She abruptly stood and jumped out of the way as one of the stones caused a wave of water shooting back at her "Ugh, stupid little piece of ugh! I will find a way to defeat you!" She mumbled staring at the peaceful blue death slowly sliding along in front of her. "You think this is funny, don't you?? UGH, IT'S SO UGH!!" Her lips peeled away from her white teeth as she glared at the water in an unfortunate species barrier.

Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:59 am

Diamond scowled at both the creatures. "Mouse, I never said you could talk to me," she snapped at Ween.

"And you, lizard. Shut up, you're polluting the air with your horrible voice." She glanced at the Charmander's scales.

She's prettier than me! she thought, eyes flaring with rage.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:38 pm

Ween starts giggling, then falls on his back, rolling around and laughing "Miss you need help with your eyes; I'm not a mouse, I'm an Eevee~" he says happily, finding the attempted insult absolutely hilarious.

He peers over at Core and smiles "Hey Core; I'm no mouse am I? This girl thinks I'm a mouse, how funny is that?~"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Core merely lifted her head at the insult as this prissy wanna-be snake attempted to insult her. She then pulled down one eye lid and stuck out her tongue saying, "Hey, at least I'm not the one ruining everyone's views ya sea snake wanna be!" followed by a hearty raspberry until she'd heard a familiar voice from her unfortunately vertically challenged 'friend'. She still questioned the word as if unsure of it's value and slightly pondering if this wasn't some kind of sneak attack she'd eventually lose... "And you, Pipsqueak! You're a heck of a lot shorter than a mouse!! Heck, even a Pikachu is taller!"

Core's lips peeled away from her teeth giving the Dragonair a challenging grin. "YOU WANNA FIGHT?? BRING IT ON YOU OVERWEIGHT TRASH OF A SERPENT!!" She knew she'd be outmatched in an instant but she still had to try even if her opponent was water based.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:06 am

"'Eevee', then. I still didn't say you could talk to me. Are you deaf? Or just stupid?" she laughed, trying to be harsh.

She then hissed at Core and began to threateningly charge up a Dragon Rage attack. "Insult me one more time, Snowball. I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Ween hears the insults against him, not caring too much about Core's, as she had a right as a friend to tease him, but this other pokemon's threat to his best friend enraged him, he sprints away, curving away at a large enough distance, sprinting towards Diamond, using tackle on her, yelling "YOU DON'T INSULT MY FRIENDS!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:39 pm

[Ignore this for now xDD]

Last edited by Dove on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:46 pm

[[what about Core?
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 pm

((Posting, sorry >.< Busy day XD))

Core chuckled a bit, amused as the little brown and tan fluff ball charged the Dragonair. 'Oh, this ought to be interesting! You show them, Ween!' Core closed her mouth as she had previously prepared an insult and folded her arms to see this tiny little fluff ball attempt to take down something much bigger than it. She mentally made notes to see if she could use some of his tactics sometimes but she'd never let any Pokemon before her know she impressed.

She faked annoyance by turning around and facing the river, yet again slightly curious why fire types were so allergic to the water and what she could do to prevent herself from being hurt upon entering it. She thus picked up another stone and hurled it at the gentle waves again, thus breaking the surface, causing another cascade of water droplets to 'challenge' her. She growled at them swiftly diving to the side.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:32 pm

She switched the attack to be locked on him. "Touch me one more time, you filthy rat. I dare you. I hate to resort to the fighting of Neanderthals, but if you ever soil my beautiful scales with your filthy touch again, I will destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Ween darts to the side, growling in anger, but not the move, he runs at Diamond with rage in his eyes as he launches a swift attack "YOU'LL NEVER BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS CORE IS YOU UGLY WATER SNAKE! COME ON, TRY IT; I STAND UP FOR MY FRIENDS!"
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Upon hearing the word 'beautiful' and referring to her, Core sat there just dumbfounded that this tiny Eevee thinks she's something special when all this time she'd considered herself as what the other pokemon called her, an 'smelly old rotten onion'. "Wait.. what?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? HAVE YOU BEEN EATING ROCKS? HOW ON EARTH COULD I BE BEAUTIFUL??" she jumped up as her jump had knocked her over spraying mud all over her scales gave Core a sinister idea. "Oh yeah? You pick on my friends and I'LL WRECK YOU!!" Core scooped up as much mud along the river side and hurled it at the Dragonair as hard as she could hopefully ruining her 'beautiful' scales.

(If it is allowed to hit, then the following will happen: Core then busted out laughing so hard she had to take knee. "Who's pretty now you little insult to all things dragon?? Bwahahahaha!!" Core's laugh echoed through the meadow despite the climate disadvantage, it still carried quite a bit aways, startling every pokemon in the nearby area who were trying to hibernate.

If not allowed to hit then Core will simply snort and rush at her with her tiny glowing claws, jump into the air and attempt an ariel scratch attack!)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:07 am

She snorted in outrage, darting into the water to clean herself before flying into the air and launching an Iron Tail attack at Core. She was angry at both of them, but she would attack the Eevee later. . .

((By the way, that doesn't have to hit -- mud = lowered accuracy and rage = confusion/blinded by rage))
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 am

((Oh, it isn't an attack, Core's just throwing normal mud she found on the ground ^^ It shouldn't have any stat reducing effects. ^^ Really sorry for the confusion >.< Unless Attack mud and normal mud is the same thing then, I can surely edit it!))
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:53 am

Ween grins, jumping in front of Diamond, sitting down and letting loose an adorably cute Baby Doll Eyes, head slightly tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm

She simply snarled and aimed a second Iron Tail attack at him. After all, she was more than four times his level.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Ween swallows hard, continuing the Baby Doll Eyes, hoping this stops his attacker, otherwise this would be agony.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:16 am

"Ugh..." Core groaned as she hurried her face in her tiny claws in annoyance. The move 'Baby doll eyes' didn't seem to work on her so now, it is her turn! Core's lips peeled away from her fangs as she emitted a low growl, crouched low, and charged at the Dragonair as fast as she could attempting yet another ariel scratch attack but paused as her growl seemed a bit more powerful than last time. Core then rushed and dove in front of Ween as she emitted this growl getting nearly slapped across the entire river! Core then landed on her feet but quickly fell to the ground and almost let her expression change into a weaker, more confused one. "IT TOOK AWAY PP! Oh, uh of course I knew that!!" Core smirked and thought, 'It probably did loads of damage too! Hehehehe!'

Core shouted in amusement as she waited to see what this new attack could do! She grinned widely in both amusement and cockiness, somewhat proud of herself for learning yet another attack! "Oh, you're going down!!" She shouted at the already flustered Dragonair as she slowly rose to a standing position. She let loose another growl and waited to see its effects! Though she had to admit, it did emit a pretty light upon the other opponent when hit! (If they hit, that is)

Last edited by Corelean on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 12:06 pm

She let the attacks hit, but smacked the pair with Iron Tail still -- despite their attack lowering moves, she was still may times stronger than both of them.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Ween is thrown back by the move, slamming painfully into the ground with a crunching thud. Not moving from where he was hit to.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:08 am

Core stumbled unable to stand where she'd gotten the full angry dragonair iron tail... She cocked yet another challenging smile as she ABSOLUTELY HAD TO PUT THIS DIVA IN HER PLACE! IT WASN'T ABOUT FRIENDSHIP ANYMORE!! She needed to feel the adrenalin pump through her veins even at 1hp and consider an attack plan! "YOU'RE GOING DOWN YOU OVERGROWN SEA SLUG!!" She shouted at the Dragonair slightly wondering if her attack had done anything at all.

She then charged forwards again, arms straight out and tiny claws flared she glanced at Ween for a split second wondering if she'd gone too far but she quickly shot that out of her head and dove at the Dragonair at her full, yet tired, speed, closed her eyes, and made several scratch marks hoping at least one of them at least hit the Dragonair! "YAHHHHHH!!!" It was now or never! finish or be slain yet again...

She chose finish or die trying! She needed to prove to this Diva and the world that she wasn't something to take lightly, she wanted to be as strong and as brave as her mother and she wasn't gonna let such a thing like being stuck a Ditto's child stop her from teaching the others a lesson they'd never forget!! It's time for MOLTEN CORE!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:53 am

She then flicked a Dragon Pulse (do I know that? I think I do) at both of them. Her eyes were almost red with rage.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:15 am

The already limp Eevee would be launched even further across the ground, leaving a large trench from where he had been thrust by the dragon pulse, still not getting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunbathing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunbathing   Sunbathing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunbathing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: Distant Gulf-
Jump to: