Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Shaymin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Dove

Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Shaymin   Shaymin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:10 am

SHAYMIN

Shaymin Character Image Here (I'll draw this later)

Species: Shaymin

Nickname: Minnie

Pokédex Number:492

Type: Grass (Land Forme) Grass/Flying (Sky Forme)

Level: 55

Moveset: Magical Leaf, Worry Seed, Natural Gift, Sweet Scent

Description: Land Forme: Little green-and-white hedgehog thing with a pink flower
Sky Forme: White canine thing with green hair

Personality: Land Forme: Shy, quiet, and nervous. She stutters and doesn't like to be seen. She would rather play in the flowers/sleep in the sunshine. She also digs little holes sometimes, and would rather plant flowers than anything else.

Skye Forme: Outgoing, arrogant, and happy. She loves playing with others, and specifically loves flying. She likes to think she's faster than any Pokemon, even if she isn't. She'll stand up for anyone in this form, even a poison type.

Likes: Flying, Oran Berries, flowers, Summer, sleeping in the sunshine (specifically in some sort of meadow)

Dislikes: Winter, nighttime, fighting, mean Pokemon, most Poison types

Items: Gracidea Flower

History: Shaymin first stumbled upon the Realm when she was looking for her Gracidea. She had seen the little hazy spot on the ground, just big enough for her to walk through it. Of course, even though she was normally shy and it was out of character, she decided to walk through. She then found herself in the realm. However, that was also where she found her flower and changed to Sky Forme for the first time.

Example RP: Shaymin was happily wandering through the grass, nose to the ground, when she heard a Pidove whimpering slightly. Going to investigate, she found an Ekans taunting and occasionally biting the little bird while it cried. When the Poison type noticed Shaymin's presence, he snapped at her. "What are you looking at?! Move along!" he hissed, not actually looking at her.
"Cut it out, you bully!" she said defiantly, not stuttering because she wasn't being looked at.
"Why should I?" he laughed, still torturing the little Normal type.
"Because it isn't nice!"
"Who cares? It's fun!"
"I don't like you much," she huffed. She debated attacking, but then she would be no better than he was. Instead, she ran in between the two of them to block the next attack and give the Pidove enough time and room to escape.
"B-B-Bully!" she said again, not making eye contact.
"Wait, you're real?!"
"J-Just st-stop p-picking on other P-P-Pokemon!"
"O-Okay! Fine!" With that, the shaken little snake Pokemon slithered off quite quickly. The Pidove hadn't actually flown far.
"Thank you," she called.
Shaymin just nodded and smiled a bit. Then, the Pidove flew over to a berry tree (which Shaymin was too small to reach) and picked off a few Oran berries. She let them fall in a small pile before flying off.
"I love Oran Berries!" she chimed happily. "And I like helping Pokemon!"

Last edited by Dove on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaymin   Shaymin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Expand on the personality a bit more, please. :3

And for the gender, when you say female but genderless, do you mean Shaymin just uses female pronouns? (she/her/herself) Because genderless means agender (does not identify as having a gender) or, in Mew's case (this is just what I assume, since you can't breed Mew in-game) a lack of biological sex completely.
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Dove
Dove

Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaymin   Shaymin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 am

I'm saying that she has an actual gender, even though the games say she is genderless. In my opinion, every legendary and every mythical has a gender~
Back to top Go down
Mew
Owner
Mew

Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaymin   Shaymin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Oh, okay. I understand now d:

Everything seems to be in order, excluding the picture. Soooo...*pops party poppers* Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://testingtestingtestin.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shaymin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaymin   Shaymin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaymin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: Submitted Characters-
Jump to: