Mew's Distant Realm

Welcome to the Distant Realm, a unique Pokémon land founded by Mew, the New Species Pokémon. Come on in and roleplay as your very own Pokémon character!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Realm is being rebooted...Realm is being rebooted...

Core's sweet secret!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Corelean
Corelean

Core's sweet secret! Empty
PostSubject: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:48 pm

Core steadily scaled the mountain making absolutely sure no other could spot her before gritting her teeth and arriving at the point. It was almost sunrise and she knew she would get into so much trouble if her parents woke up only to find her missing. She shrugged the thought out of her head and surveyed the area hiding behind a few rocks to make absolutely sure no pokemon had taken the best sunrise watching spot from her. 

When she'd found no other Pokemon, she quietly crawled and sat at the tip of a ledge and waited feeling something magical inside her as the sun brimmed over the horizon sharing it's light with the world! She smiled and wondered if now would be a good time to let out this magical feeling. She jumped up and darted around the flat rock to make triple sure no one was up there. When satisfied, she rejoined the cliff and began to hum a sweet melody.

Despite her gravel-like voice, the feeling inside begged to be set free into a beautiful 'un-Core-like' melody that flowed into the morning sky. 

Such a glorious morning!
The stars all sing for the sun's arrival
there is no need for mourning as the sun breaks free

Oh heaven let this melody sink into the ground and sea
Let it harbor peace and wondrous feelings
Let everyone else enjoy this endless revealing

Oh heaven, let this melody sink into the ground and sea
Let the earth rejoice for her light's come home
For peace and harmony!

She then smiled again as the sun's warm glow washed over her pearly scales, as if the world was telling her 'Good morning!'
Back to top Go down
http://viperswan.deviantart.com
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:14 am

Ween would be limping around, finding it hard to walk with his back left leg in a cast, he slowly made his way up the mountain as training, finally arriving at the edge of the lip onto Sunrise Point, he ducks down as he spots Core searching around, before realising she wasn't trying to attack anything, he waits behind, watching the sun and listening to the singing, when he was sure he wasn't disturbing anything, he limped over to her "Morning Core."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Core let out a surprised roar and attempted to pounce before asking questions upon an unsuspecting Ween snarling with anger as she raised her claws about to scratch him. "HOW DARE YOU INTRUDE ON MY SPECIAL PLACE???" She then blinked when she'd seen the little brown and tan puff ball and let him up. "I almost crushed you... Be more careful next time you decide to walk around." She then looked back at the sunrise wondering if he'd heard anything... If he had it wouldn't be the end.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:24 pm

He sits next to her, his casted leg jutting straight out, he smiles "You need to calm down a bit, Core. Anyway, your singing was beautiful; I think you just made what was going to be a horrible day great for me~" he smiles happily, looking to her for approval.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:53 am

Core's pupils slit and her personality broke, it seemed like the words he was saying wasn't just making her angry... but he heard her sing and that would NOT sit well with her. She fought all her instincts to prevent herself from thrashing this tiny fluff ball into a pulp. She shut her eyes and walked aways a bit trying her best to calm down. the embers from her tail were now popping and sparking off like mad as it's color seemed to turn more red with each flicker.

She then slowly turned back to Ween with a look only a wild animal could give it's prey. She stayed just glaring for a while, words seemed to be too much for this tiny enraged Charmander to process at the time. Fire seemed to envelope her body (In her mind) as she stepped forwards, fangs bared and growling.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:16 am

Ween just tilts his head, ears flopping to one side "You know I can't play chase right now, my leg is injured. Give it a while otherwise I'll keep losing."
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Core then let out a massive growl (Still not enough to lose pp) as her eyes burned with hatred. "GET OUT!!!!" She roared cutting through the thick trees surrounding the area and enough to echo throughout the town. "YOU'VE FOUND OUT TOO MUCH AND I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF SWEET AND INNOCENT BUT I HAVE OTHER IDEAS... GET LOST BEFORE I BREAK YOU COMPLETELY." Core roared out of pure rage wanting nothing more than for this little imp to pay for his crimes.

Letting him go wasn't an option anymore and she knew it. She wasn't going to let him tell anyone else... Everywhere she went he told others she was 'nice' and 'a good pokemon' all hog wash. Weakening her image was sending her over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 am

Ween stops, his smile faltering at the shout as he stood there for a second, comprehending what was just said, before the tears started flowing from his eyes, he turns around, hobbling quickly away from Core, yelling behind him "I....I hate you! I d...don't want to be your friend anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Kendall watched with a bewildered expression as Ween shuffled past her. She had heard shouting and came to investigate, and a pang of sadness shot through her when she saw that we was crying. Continuing to the top of the peak, she saw the white Charmander with her tail flaring to show her temper.
"Are you alright? You seem angry," she said softly even though she figured this was the Pokemon who had made Ween upset.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:51 pm

Core huffed angrily after watching her only friend leave then quietly muttered under her breath. "I don't need him... I don't need anybody... UGH... THIS IS JUST UGH..." It was true that she was tired of him downgrading her in public but at least he did it in a way that made her less threatening? If that was even a good thing at this point. She walked back to the ledge and sat there now staring at the sun curling her tail tightly around her wondering if what had happened during the whole friendship was actually worth it at all. Core closed her eyes not wanting to think about it anymore but that was impossible now... "Good job, Molten, you've destroyed possibly the only good thing you've had in a while and possibly will ever have.

To Core's surprise, she felt something kind of wet roll down her cheek and hit her tail with a soft 'plink'. She looked down and noticed a small wet area where the 'rain drop' had fallen. She looked up in to the sky only to see the absence of clouds. Her nose quickly filled with mucus as it also ran down her face. She was crying again... Why did this time feel so unfamiliar... she'd cried before... She wrapped herself in her tail tighter and buried her head inside it now knowing this morning wasn't going to be so great... His words echoed through her head like a mini mallet bashing everything... but she had no energy left to stop it. "What did he know anyways?" The tears came faster and faster until she was literally screaming into her tail, sobbing. "Sorry, Core, You've lost..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Ween keeps hobbling through the grass down back the way he came, in agony and in tears, the one he viewed as his closest friend turning out to hate him all this time. He eventually tires out, curling up in a hole under a tree, sniffling and crying.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:17 pm

She watched with a pang of empathy shooting through her. "Charmander, are you okay?" she asked again, stepping closer.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

She didn't even have the courage to look up to see who it was and slightly hope it was Ween. "I'm a fool... I'm a miserable fool who can't make friends... I *sniff* can't even keep friends and I'm soooorryyyyy." she blubbered through her muzzle being wedged in between her tail coils. "I didn't mean.. I." The young charmander couldn't seem to stop crying long enough to get out that she didn't mean it like she said.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 4:03 pm

[[just skip me until I am needed again
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:47 am

Her heart broke at the sight of the crying Pokemon, and she crouched to be close to eye level with her. "Please stop crying, dear. There's nothing wrong with being defensive," she said softly, drawing her own conclusions about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:58 pm

Core remained with her head burrowed not really wanting to be there nor she wanted to be alive. This wasn't really Core's best state but she couldn't bare to move. "He's gone... he's gone... he's gone..." The young charmander sobbed, her tears continuously rushing down her face. After a while, she finally sniffed and looked up at the Gardevior, her ruby eyes seemed to cling to defeat and grief more than it clung to what she'd always known. 

Core then sniffed and said, "I wasn't defensive, I was a-a jerk... am a jerk. No Pokemon would ever want to be my friend ever again." She then flicked off a few of her tears and stood up grabbing the bottom of Gardevior's dress and tugging lightly accompanied looking up at her with eyes only a little kid such as herself could muster. "Please Miss! Help me find my friend, please! He's a little Eevee called 'Ween'!"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 pm

"Yes, I know him. I'll help you find him, I swear. Call me Kendall, dear," she said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:19 am

Core sniffed and smiled up at her. "Thank you Miss Kendall!" She said wondering if this will be the defining moment of actually finding Ween again and turning around what had once been sour... This was definitely not something she was used to but she'd make an exception, that is, if she was actually able to apologize to Ween and maybe start over from scratch. She beamed rushing out of Sunrise point as fast as she could go but quickly lost energy and slowed to a walk wheezing a little. She then looked around and turned back to the Gardevoir in an apologetic grin. "Do you know which way he went?"
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:40 am

She teleported over to the young Pokemon. "This direction, I believe."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 3:08 am

[[I'll jump back in in about three posts time
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Core smiled as she looked back at the Gardevoir and said, "Can you lead the way? I get lost a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 pm

She nodded, happy to help. "What's your name, little one?" she asked, sort of gliding along as she looked around for the Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Corelean
Corelean

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:46 pm

((Sorry I'm so late >.<)) 

"Oh, my name is C-" She paused as a nervous sweat drop began to form on the back of her scaly head and quickly shot a glance to the ground then back  to the Guardivior hoping the conversation would change soon. Her name and personality that went with it wasn't going to help the current situation as a battle wasn't really the thing she needed as of now. Her 'popularity' with the other pokemon was a more guarded one but she really, really didn't want to end up being the weak one in their eyes... she hoped Ween could understand that but it appeared that it wasn't Ween that needed teaching... it was her... She also knew that other pokemon would easily see such a weak pokemon as a target but never really understood why she picked fights with others. 

What sort of weak level 5 pokemon, and a CHILD at that, would allow themselves to be crushed over and over never gaining any levels nor any experience only to prove a point? She needed the levels, she so badly wanted to show the world that she was something to fear. She'd never thought a friend would get in the way of it all, but maybe... Her tiny arms shook as she stopped walking and just stared up at the friendly Gardevior. Her mind raced as she gulped back the fear of being rejected and pummeled to a pulp yet again. Maybe friendship really WAS worth it? Well, if not, she'd definitely give it a try... 

"M-my name is, uh... C... C-c-crater... Yeah! Crater!!" 'Real nice, Core... What a name for someone who needs to be buried ten feet under!' Core gave a nervous chuckle under her breath as the blue streaks of fear marred her face.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade
Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Ween would still be hiding under the roots of a tree, silently crying
Back to top Go down
Dove
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:50 am

"Crater. That's a nice name. It certainly fits a Charmander that will become a powerful Charizard one day." She looked around a bit more, noticing the Pokemon's nervousness. She didn't believe that that was her real name, but she didn't push the subject -- if the young Fire type didn't want to tell her, she wouldn't make her. "Ween?" she called then, becoming quite sure that the Eevee was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Core's sweet secret!   Core's sweet secret! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Core's sweet secret!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mew's Distant Realm :: Old Realm :: Old Realm :: The Woods-
Jump to: